Yasmin 21 Tablets
- Yasmin is indicated To reduce the risk of pregnancy by 92%-97%.
- This product requires a prescription
- Content: contains 3 packages and each package contains a blister of 21 pills.
Yasmin also provides additional benefits beyond birth control, such as helping regulate acne or treat women experiencing hormone-related fluid retention and the resulting symptoms.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. Once you place an order for this product, a Kasha call center representative will reach out to ensure you have a prescription. You will then be able to send the prescription via Whatsapp or email to our team. Kasha then shares the prescription with our partner pharmacists for review.
- Tablets are taken for 21 consecutive days and each subsequent pack is started after a 7-day tablet -free interval (1 pill a day for 21 days followed by a 7 tablet-free day interval).
- Each hormone-containing yellow, film-coated tablet contains 3.0 mg drospirenone and 0.030 mg ethinyl estradiol.
- abdominal pain
- auditory disturbances
- breakthrough bleeding
- breast changes (tenderness, enlargement, and secretion)
- changes in appetite
- changes in libido
- change in menstrual flow
- change in weight (increase or decrease)
For more information please check the leaflet or your doctor/pharmacist or check the following link: