Alvityl Syrup is specially indicated to help the body during periods or situations that increase the body’s vitamin requirement, such as:
- An unbalanced diet or a lack of appetite,
- The temporary tiredness,
- The growth Following an infectious episode,
- Physical activity (sport) or intellectual activity (examination) supported,
- Convalescence and Mal-absorption,
A call center representative shall call you to confirm the order and to ask if you would like to speak to a pharmacist before confirming the order. Side effects:
- Reddening tongue,
- difficulty in breathing,
- localized redness,
- and vomiting.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: 1 teaspoon per day.
- Children from 6 years old, teenagers, adults: 2 teaspoons a day.
Lactose, Corn starch, Emulsifiers: stearic acid, magnesium stearate, Thickener: cellulose powder, microcrystalline cellulose, gum tragacanth, acacia gum, bulking agent: polyvinylpyrrolidone, Anti-caking agent: talc, colloidal anhydrous silica, Agent d’amide coating: sucrose, shellac, carnauba wax, colorants: calcium carbonate, red and black iron oxides. Orange and chocolate aromas.
For more information please read the leaflet