Augmentin 500mg/62,5mg 16 comp (Amox+Ac.Clav)
AUGMENTIN is an oral antibacterial indicated for the treatment of infections in adults and children due to susceptible isolates of the designated bacteria
This product requires a prescription
The package contains a blister of 16 tablets under pads (Aluminum / Aluminum).
AUGMENTIN is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults and children due to susceptible isolates of the designated bacteria in different conditions listed below:
- Acute bacterial sinusitis (appropriately diagnosed),
- acute otitis media (ear infection)
- exacerbation of chronic bronchitis,
- acute community pneumonia,
- pyelonephritis (kidney infection)
- infections of the skin and soft tissues, especially cellulitis, animal bites, severe dental abscess with spread of cellulite,
- infections of bones and joints, especially osteomyelitis.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
If you do not have a prescription, Kasha can also connect you with a doctor from babyl for a telephone consultation to get treatment and a prescription if needed.
- Active Ingredients: amoxicillin 500 mg , Clavulanic acid 62.5 mg
- Excipients: Excipients: Core: Crospovidone (E1202) , Silica (E551) Colloidal Hydrate , Silica (E551) Colloidal Anhydrous , Magnesium Stearate (E572) , Hydroxypropylcellulose (E463) weakly substituted , Film coating : OPADRY OY-S-7300 or SEPIFILM 805 white: Hypromellose (E464) , Macrogol 4000 , Macrogol 6000 , Titanium dioxide (E171)
No excipients with known effect is present in the composition of this drug.
The most common side effects are
- nausea and
The other side effects may include:
- Cutaneous mucous candidiasis
- Bacterial resistance
- Hemolytic anemia
- Longer bleeding time
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor.