AUGMENTIN is indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults and children due to susceptible isolates of the designated bacteria in different conditions listed below:
- Acute bacterial sinusitis (appropriately diagnosed),
- acute otitis media,
- exacerbation of chronic bronchitis,
- acute community pneumonia,
- infections of the skin and soft tissues, especially cellulitis, animal bites, severe dental abscess with spread of cellulite,
- infections of bones and joints, especially osteomyelitis.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. Once you place an order for this product, a Kasha call center representative will reach out to ensure you have a prescription. You will then be able to send the prescription via Whatsapp or email to our team. Kasha then shares the prescription with our partner pharmacists for review.
Please note that an order for this product can only be confirmed and delivered by our team after a pharmacist’s approval. If you do not have a prescription, Kasha can also connect you with a doctor from babyl for a telephone consultation to get treatment and a prescription if needed.
- Active Ingredients: amoxicillin 500 mg , Clavulanic acid 62.5 mg
- Excipients: Excipients: Core: Crospovidone (E1202) , Silica (E551) Colloidal Hydrate , Silica (E551) Colloidal Anhydrous , Magnesium Stearate (E572) , Hydroxypropylcellulose (E463) weakly substituted , Film coating : OPADRY OY-S-7300 or SEPIFILM 805 white: Hypromellose (E464) , Macrogol 4000 , Macrogol 6000 , Titanium dioxide (E171)
No excipients with known effect is present in the composition of this drug.
The most common side effects are
- nausea and
The other side effects may include:
- Cutaneous mucous candidiasis
- Bacterial resistance
- Hemolytic anemia
- Longer bleeding time
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor.