Avamys Aq Spray Nasal is indicated for the treatment of nasal symptoms and ocular symptoms.
For Adults and adolescents (12 years old and above);
- It is indicated for the treatment of the nasal symptoms (rhinorrhea, nasal congestion, nasal itching, and sneezing) and ocular symptoms (itching/burning, tearing/watering, and redness of the eye) of seasonal allergic rhitinis.
For Children (2 to 11 years old);
- It is indicated for the treatment of the nasal symptoms (rhinorrhea, nasal congestion, nasal itching, and sneezing) of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
When you place an order, a call center representative shall reach out to confirm the order and to ask you if you would like to talk to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
For adults and adolescents (12 years an older)
- The recommended starting dosage is 2 sprays (27.5 micrograms per spray) in each nostril once daily (total dose of 110 micrograms per day)
For children (2 to 11 years old)
- The recommended starting dosage is 1 spray (27.5 micrograms per spray)m in each nostril once daily (total dose of 55 micrograms per day).
- 0.015% w/w benzalkonium chloride, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, dextrose anhydrous, edetate disodium, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, and purified water.
- back pain
- nose irritation or pain
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
Stop taking the medication and seek immediate medical attention if any of the following occur:
- signs of a serious allergic reaction (e.g., abdominal cramps, difficulty breathing, nausea and vomiting, or swelling of the face and throat)
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor.