- Clamoxyl is an aminopenicillin of the beta-lactam group of antibiotics. It is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by sensitive bacteria.
- It is also indicated in adults for treatment of certain gastric or duodenal ulcers.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. Once you place an order for this product, a Kasha call center representative will reach out to ensure you have a prescription. You will then be able to send the prescription via Whatsapp or email to our team. Kasha then shares the prescription with our partner pharmacists for review.
Please note that an order for this product can only be confirmed and delivered by our team after a pharmacist’s approval. If you do not have a prescription, Kasha can also connect you with a doctor from babyl for a telephone consultation to get treatment and a prescription if needed.
- Amoxicillin: 500 mg per unit dose
- Excipients: Contents of the capsule: Magnesium stearate (E572) , Capsule shell : Gelatin , Erythrosine (E127) , Titanium dioxide (E171) , Indigotine (E132) , Iron oxide (E172) yellow , Printing ink: Shellac (E904) , Titanium dioxide (E171)
- Severe allergic reactions, including angioedema, anaphylaxis, serum sickness, and hypersensitivity vasculitis.
- Reversible leukopenia (including agranulocytosis or severe neutropenia), reversible hemolytic anemia and thrombocytopenia.
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor