Dawavate 0.1% Creme 15gr 1 Tbe (Betamethasone)
- Dawavate is indicated for the treatment a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash).
- It also helps reducing the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions.
This product is over the counter
Content: Collapsible tube of 15 g
This medication should be used only externally. It’s used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash). Betamethasone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a medium-strength corticosteroid.
When you place an order a call center representative shall reach out to confirm the order and to ask you if you would like to talk to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
- The preparation should be applied only twice a day on the affected areas.
- Treatment beyond two consecutive weeks is not recommendable and the total dosage should not exceed 50 gr per week because of the potential of the drug to suppress the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.
- Please do not use more than that, as it can cause other health issues.
- Excipients with known effects
- Cetostearyl alcohol
- Other excipients
- Cetomacrogol 1000
- Cetostearyl Alcohol
- White Soft Paraffin
- Liquid Paraffin
- Sodium Acid Phosphate
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Purified Water
- dryness, or redness of the skin may occur when this medication is first applied to the skin.
These effects should disappear in a few days as your body adjusts to the medication. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
For more information please read the leaflet