NorLevo Emergency Contraceptive Pill – 1 Tablet
- NorLevo is an emergency contraceptive used to prevent pregnancy within 72 hours of unprotected sex or the failure of the usual contraceptive method
- This product is over the counter
- Content: 1 pill per package
NorLevo is an emergency contraceptive pill used only as an emergency birth control pills. It prevents pregnancy within 72 hours of unprotected sex or failure such as: when a condom breaks, or when you missed taking your regular contraceptive pills or injections;
Once you place an order, the call center representative shall reach out to confirm the order and to ask you if you would like to talk to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
Please note however that Norlevo doesn’t provide 100% protection against pregnancy and doesn’t prevent STIs and HIV so you may still need to use a condom.
Upon request Norlevo comes with a free HIV self test
- One tablet should be taken as soon as possible preferably within 12 hours, and no later than 72 hours after having unprotected sex. If vomiting occurs within three hours of taking the tablet, another tablet should be taken immediately;
- Contains 1.5 mg of levonorgestrel
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea, vomiting
- Pelvic Pain
For more information please read the leaflet or check with your doctor/pharmacistcor check the following link: