Flucon collyre is indicated in treatment of
- Allergic conjunctival infections.
- previous Uveites.
- Postoperative inflammatory reactions.
- Inflammatory state of the eyeball associated with glaucoma, due to the weak glaucomatogenic action of fluorometholone.
When you place an order, a call center representative shall reach out to confirm the order and to ask you if you would like to talk to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
- Instill a drop in the conjunctival cul-de-sac three times a day.
- Use in children : In children, long-term continuous treatment with corticosteroids should be avoided because of a possible risk of adrenal insufficiency
- The active substance is fluorometholone (1 mg / ml).
- The other ingredients are: benzalkonium chloride, sodium dihydrogenphosphate, monohydrate, disodium phosphate anhydrous, polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, edetate, disodium, polyvinyl alcohol, hypromellose, sodium hydroxide and / or hydrochloric acid, concentrated and purified water.
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain, discomfort or irritation
- Eye redness
- A feeling that something is in the eye
- Increased pressure within the eye(s)
- Increased tearing
- Change in taste sensation
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor.