Jadelle Contraceptive Implant For 5 Years
- Jadelle is indicated in prevention of pregnancy by 99%
- This product requires a prescription
- It contains two hormonal tiny, thin rods
Please note that this product is provided for free by our partner clinic and the amount listed is for a service fee that they charge.
Jadelle is indicated in prevention of pregnancy by 99% during a period of 5 years.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed
- Once in 5 years
- Hormonal (levonorgestrel) contraceptive.
- change in periods
- menstrual cramps
- vaginal itching or discharge
Jadelle does not provide any protection against sexually transmitted infections and diseases, so you may still need to use a condom as well.
For more information please read the leaflet or check with your doctor/pharmacist or check out these links