Symptomatic treatment of upper respiratory congestion, common cold , rhinitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis.
When you place an order, a call center representative shall reach out to confirm the order and to ask you if you would like to talk to pharmacist before confirming the order.
- Children up to 1 year: 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful
- Children from 2-6 years: 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls
- Children from 6-12 years: 2 to 3 teaspoonfuls
- Adults: 3 to 4 teaspoonfuls.
Each ml contains: Phenylephrine hydrochloride, 1 mg; Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, 1mg’; Chlorpheniramine maleate, 0.15 mg; Glyrecril guaiacolate, 5mg. Exciptient: Sodium saccharim, 1mg, Sccharose, 333mg, and other.
- Sleepness, though very rare.
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor.