Sekrol Ped 15mg/5ml 100ml (Ambroxol)
Sekrol Ped is indicated to make mucus less viscous thus helping in expertoration especially during in case of acute or chronic respiratory track diseases, associated with mucous viscosity in the lungs and bronchial tube.
This product is over the counter.
Please tell your doctor if you have taken any un-prescribed medicines (especially cough suppressing medicines) and herbal and homeopathic remedies
This medication is used to make mucus less viscous thus helping in expectoration especially during in case of acute or chronic respiratory track diseases, associated with mucous viscosity in the lungs and bronchial tube.
When you place an order, a call center representative shall reach out to confirm the order and to ask you if you would like to talk to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
The recommended dose is
- Adults and adolescents above 12 years: 10 ml 3 times a day
- Children 6-12 years: 5 ml 2 – 3 times a day
- Children 2-5 years: 2.5 ml 3 times a day
- Children up to 2 years: 2.5 ml 2 times a day
- Each 5 ml contains; 15 mg Ambroxol HCl. Other ingredients include: Sorbitol, Glycerol, Sodium metabisulfite, hydrxyethylcellulose, Tartaric acid, Benzoic acid, Cherry essence and purified water.
- hypersensitivity such as
- skin rashes,
- swelling of the face,
- respiratory disorders,
- abdominal pain,
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor