Zinnat 250mg 8 comp
- Zinnat is an antibiotic indicated for the treatment of infections in adults and children from the age of 3 months.
- This product requires a prescription.
- Package contains a blister of 8 tablets, 250 mg
Zinnat is indicated for the treatment of the infections listed below in adults and children from the age of 3 months.
- Acute streptococcal tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- Acute bacterial sinusitis.
- Acute otitis media.
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
- Uncomplicated skin and soft tissue infections.
- Treatment of early Lyme disease.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
If you do not have a prescription, Kasha can also connect you with a doctor from babyl for a telephone consultation to get treatment and a prescription if needed.
- Each tablet contains 250 mg cefuroxime (as cefuroxime axetil).
- Excipient(s) with known effect:
- Each tablet contains 0.00203 mg sodium benzoate (E211)
- Each tablet contains Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216)
- Jarisch/Herxheimer reaction. This is a short-term reaction seen after antibiotic treatment for certain diseases. Symptoms can include fever, chills, or muscle pain.
For more information please read the leaflet or talk to your pharmacist/doctor